A Letter from the President
Welcome to the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Greater Dayton. Our new name reflects both a local and national change. Although our name is different, our goal continues to be to serve the greater Dayton community and increase charitable giving through educational programs, partnerships and networking.
Founded in 1995, the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Greater Dayton is one of more than 130 local councils that make up the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning (pppnet.org). Our local membership base is diverse, with individuals from the non-profit sector, legal, consulting, financial planning, banking and foundation community. The common purpose that we share is to work with our donors, clients and fellow professionals to better the greater Dayton region through charitable giving.
We have a great lineup of programs, featuring both national and local speakers, planned for 2012, and hope you will join us.
Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Greater Dayton
To increase planned giving in our community by providing a forum for education and networking for various professionals involved in gift planning.
The Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Greater Dayton is your local link to the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning - an organization that:
- Sponsors a national campaign promoting charitable giving by bequest – Leave a Legacy
- Develops standards for valuing planned gifts
- Sponsors a forum for timely and reliable expert opinions on the legality of new or creative giving strategies
- Provides online access to job openings in the fields of development and planned giving
- Conducts research on gift planners, gift vehicles, and donors
- Conducts continuing education opportunities without travel or hotel expenses
- Provides online access to a directory of thousands of gift planners nationwide
- Provides the Journal of Gift Planning and the Gift Planning Update
- President - Barbara Henz
- President-Elect - open
- Secretary - Vicki Prenger
- Treasurer - Pete Klosterman
Please also mark your calendar for our Holiday Program...
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Engineer's Club of Dayton
Time: 4:00-6:00 PM
Go to Events Calendar to view the entire 2012 schedule of events.
2012 Program Sponsors
If you or your company or organization would like to sponsor any events on our calendar, please contact us.